Topic: On time or Free

On time or Free
When I log into my PCB Pool account and go to Order Tracking, there is the following statement:
On time or Free If we are late with dispatching this item, you won't be charged!

Does PCB pool honour this offer?

I have had the following problems when trying to claim free boards that were delivered late (5 working days order):
1) PCB Pool did not want to honour the free PCB offer, but they did not deny that the boards were delivered late.
2) They started avoiding calls that were made by my customer who was handling the issue and who I had the boards made for.
3) They then invoiced me for a later delivery date (not 5WD) and for a lesser amount which shows that they acknowledged that the boards were delivered late, but did not want to honour the free offer for late boards.
4) The issue seemed to be solved after my customer contacted them again, but now 3 months later, they are demanding money for the boards again.

What must I do? Please help.
28/10/2014 06:19:12
Embinf
On time or Free
Hi Embinf,

Thats are not good news.
The customers they got unfortunately the discharging of their invoice knnow that we honour the offer "in time or free of charge".
It is difficult to judge the order without further facts.
Please contact our customer service (info [at]pcb-pool[dot]com) to Mr. D.Brummer with the details of your order. We will check the expiration of your order and we are sure that we will find a solution.

Your PCB-POOL Service Team
28/10/2014 12:08:53
PCB-POOL (R)  Service Team
On time or Free
Thank you for your reply. I will compose an email with all the facts and send it today.
29/10/2014 08:57:08
Embinf
On time or Free
Thank you for resolving this issue.

Apparently the "on time or free" offer is not available at PCB-pool South Africa, but the offer came up in my order when I log in to my account. Thanks to Mr. D. Brummer for honouring this offer and cancelling the invoices. In the future this offer will not appear in the South African PCB-pool accounts.
12/11/2014 07:51:17
Embinf