Technical specifications in the PCB-POOL®
- FR4, Polyimide (flex PCBs), ALU (IMS PCB)
- 1.0 mm (only 1, 2 and 4-layer)
- 1.6 mm (all products)
- 35 µm CU
- Chem. Nickel/Gold (ENIG) or HAL (lead free)
- Numerous data formats are accepted and no restrictions on PCB shape.
- Pad drill residual ring > 0.2 mm all-round
- Via drill residual ring > 0.15 mm all-round
- Via drill residual ring > 0.10 mm (ENIG) all-round with an extra-charge
- (Residual ring all-round = Pad or Via less drill diameter divided by 2. The value indicates the distance from the hole edge to the outer edge of the all-round copper residual ring). See: www.pcb-specification.com -> Distances and Widths.
- Solder mask > 0.06 mm (pad size on solder mask layer less pad size on BS/LS)
- Multi-layer cutout > 0.3 mm (pad size less hole for negative inner layers)
- Standard: smallest drilling diameter 0.3 mm (12 mil)
- Standard: smallest drilling diameter 0.1 mm (4 mil)
Single sided PCBs:
- Minimum track width = 0.15 mm (6 mil)
- Optional: minimum track width = 0.125 mm (5 mil) extra-charge
- Minimum spacing = 0.15 mm (6 mil)
- Optional: minimum spacing = 0.125 mm (5 mil) extra-charge double-sided and 4/6 layer multilayer
Optional: minimum spacing = 0.10 mm (4 mil) ENIG, double-sided and 4/6 layer multilayer:
- Standard: minimum track width = 0.15 mm (6 mil)
- Optional: minimum track width = 0.10 mm (4 mil), ENIG, outer layer
- Standard: minimum spacing = 0.15 mm (6 mil)
- Optional: minimum spacing = 0.10 mm (4 mil), ENIG, outer layer
The soldermask colour used in PCB-POOL® is green.
Soldermask is a protective covering in which clearances are made for solder areas (e.g. pads) and component connections.
Applying soldermask helps to prevent short circuits with finely structured PCBs and also achieves a higher insulation resistance between adjacent tracks.
The silkscreen used in PCB-POOL® is white and can be printed on either or both sides (TOP and BOTTOM).
To avoid printing on pads the silkscreen in PCB-POOL® is clipped away from corresponding soldermask pads by 0.1 mm. If you wish to order silkscreen, please note that perfect adhesion, in accordance with the IPC standard, is only guaranteed when you have soldermask applied to your PCB.
Unless otherwise stated, we will use the standard Eagle layers (21 & 25) to generate the silkscreen data.
With the electrical testing (E-Test), all of your PCB tracks and pads are checked for breaks and shorting to adjacent tracks.